Make Your Hair Frizz Free This Monsoon
After craving so much for the rains, we are finally enjoying this rainy season. Not harming anybody’s excitement, these rains also cause a lot of damage to our hair. So, handling your hair with proper care becomes a big issue during this season.
Here are some tips for maintaining your hair nourishment while enjoying the rains:
- Do not shampoo your hair on a daily basis. Wash them twice a week and only use mild shampoos to clean your hair.
- Oiling your hair an hour before washing them gives them a natural moisture boost. So, don’t forget to get a good head massage before a wash.
- Always wash from roots to tips and use a good quality conditioner to keep them moisturized.
- Apply conditioner onto the lengths and ends of the hair and then rinse it properly with cold water.
- After washing your hair, use a good quality hair serum when they are half dry.
- Never tie your hair too tight during rains as the acids present in the rainwater may retain in your hair and make them frizzier.
- The wide tooth comb is the perfect comb to always detangle your wet hair as the use of narrow teeth comb on wet hair promotes hair fall.
- Your diet plays the most important role in keeping your hair nourished. If you drink plenty of water, then it is the most powerful nourishes for your hair. If you don’t, then start drinking a good amount of water as soon as possible.
- Try to take a balanced diet everyday. Include foods that are rich in protein, iron and omega 3 fatty acids in your daily routine to strengthen your hair follicles.
- Avoid any kind of heat or use of chemicals on your hair as much as you can during this season as it may weaken your hair roots and thus cause more hair to fall.
And this way, I have shared my hair care tips with you during rains. If you have some more suggestions regarding the same, you can share them with us too.