Important Protective Measures To Avoid Escalation of Coronavirus
originated Coronavirus also known as Covid-19, which has proven to be an epidemic
all over the world and affected more than 190 countries until now. Worse
effects of this virus have been witnessed in many countries including China,
Spain and Italy.
India is currently going through the second stage of the fatal virus. The government has taken some strict measures to protect the further spread of Coronavirus including 21 days lockdown and maintaining proper social distance.
people also need to take care of a few things and follow the government
policies to avoid the spreading of this deadly virus even more.
Measures needed to be taken by the People
following the government policies is one of the most important measures but
there are many other things that one need to follow to protect the infection
from spreading further:
- Keep your hands clean: The virus enters your body via hands, so it becomes a must to wash or
sanitize your hands every hour especially before having your meals. Avoid
touching your nose, eyes or mouth frequently. This might reduce the chances of escalating
the coronavirus even more.
- Cover your nose and mouth well: If you have common flu symptoms like cold and cough,
remember to cover your nose or mouth with a tissue paper while sneezing or
coughing. After this, dispose of the tissue carefully.
- Avoid stepping out of your home: Do not step out of your home unless it is really necessary.
Before going out, wear a mask and gloves and do not touch any object outside as
the virus may sustain on an object for a period of 9 hours. Sanitize your hands
once you re-enter your home.
- Seek your Doctor: If you notice any flu symptoms like
fever, cold and cough, immediately seek assistance from your doctor. If
symptoms continue for a longer period, then discuss the further treatment with your
- Avoid social gatherings: The coronavirus symptoms might take
up to 1-14 days to appear in your body. So, you never know if you are meeting a
person infected from this virus. Make sure you do not attend any kind of social
gathering as it might risk many lives including you.
Important Things to Keep in Mind:
- Make sure the sanitizer you are using
is alcohol-based and contains at least 70% of isopropyl alcohol.
- Regularly sanitize your household
items and handles of the doors.
- Keep yourself isolated if you are
feeling sick in any manner especially if you are having high fever, cough and
- Contact the Coronavirus helpline
numbers provided by the government if you are experiencing the symptoms of
- Maintain a social distance of at
least 1 meter if you go outside to buy any essential goods or other important